Featured Book

LaTeX Beginners Guide

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1327 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Partner Sites

TeXwelt - Fragen und Antworten goLaTeX
TeXblog
TeXnicCenter
TeXample

Adding fonts and font maps in texmaker

Add tags Information and discussion about Texmaker, an integrated LaTeX environment for several platforms

Adding fonts and font maps in texmaker

Postby OMnia on Thu Jul 17th, 2008

Hi all,

I'm new to Latex in general and to Texmaker specifically, but I already have to delve deep into its bowels...
I have been given a complete set of fonts to include in documents I have to work with, and a friend of mine did *something* to include all the new packages and fonts I've been given (one of those things was to install the complete TexLive package - talk about overkill). Now most of the errors I was getting when quick-building the document are gone, but I'm still having trouble with the fonts - here's what it says:

kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode ljfour --bdpi 600 --mag 1+30/600 --dpi 630 rptmree

mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for rptmree.

kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log. dvips: Font rptmree not found, using cmr10 instead. </home/ofer/.texmf-var/fonts/pk/ljfour/public/cm/cmr10.630pk>

dvips: Checksum mismatch in font rptmree

And it repeats that message for several fonts. Does anyone have any idea what's the problem and how it can be fixed?
OMnia

Re: Adding fonts and font maps in texmaker

Postby ferbar on Tue Aug 26th, 2008

Hi,

I'm new too, and my first problem using LaTex/TextMaker looks similar to yours. Do you have resolve it?

Thanks,

Fernando.
ferbar

Return to Texmaker