Featured Book

LaTeX Beginners Guide

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1327 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

Partner Sites

TeXwelt - Fragen und Antworten goLaTeX
TeXblog
TeXnicCenter
TeXample

Texmaker configuration

Add tags Information and discussion about Texmaker, an integrated LaTeX environment for several platforms

Texmaker configuration

Postby abu aasiyah on Wed Oct 7th, 2009

Hello,

I am having trouble with compiling. I canged the settings in miktex configuration ("pdflatex") because I wanted the program to load the pdf file automatically but now it won't even compile (it says error). I am suspecting that it has something to do with the fact that the space in "paflatex" (in optinons -> configure texmaker -> commands) is empty. I have erased the command which was once there !!!! Can someone assist me in getting the program to compile again and how to get the programme to load the pdf file automatically.

Thank you very much.
abu aasiyah

Re: Texmaker configuration

Postby meho_r on Wed Oct 7th, 2009

Default command there is:
Code: Select all  •  Open in writeLaTeX
pdflatex -interaction=nonstopmode %.tex

Check Texmaker documentation for additional infos. If you still have problems, post them here.
meho_r

Postby abu aasiyah on Wed Oct 7th, 2009

Hello again,

I still cant get the programme to load the pdf file when I push the compile button. Any suggestions?.

Thanks.
abu aasiyah

Postby firass on Tue May 25th, 2010

Use the quick build command, and set it to pdflatex + view pdf, now it should compile the pdf and open it, with the program you have selected as your pdf viewer.
firass

Return to Texmaker