LaTeX forum ⇒ Texmaker and TeXstudioTexmaker configuration

Information and discussion about Texmaker, an integrated LaTeX environment for several platforms, and the related TeXstudio
abu aasiyah

Texmaker configuration

Postby abu aasiyah » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Hello,

I am having trouble with compiling. I canged the settings in miktex configuration ("pdflatex") because I wanted the program to load the pdf file automatically but now it won't even compile (it says error). I am suspecting that it has something to do with the fact that the space in "paflatex" (in optinons -> configure texmaker -> commands) is empty. I have erased the command which was once there !!!! Can someone assist me in getting the program to compile again and how to get the programme to load the pdf file automatically.

Thank you very much.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

meho_r

Postby meho_r » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Default command there is:
  1. pdflatex -interaction=nonstopmode %.tex

Check Texmaker documentation for additional infos. If you still have problems, post them here.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

abu aasiyah

Postby abu aasiyah » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Hello again,

I still cant get the programme to load the pdf file when I push the compile button. Any suggestions?.

Thanks.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

firass

Postby firass » Tue May 25, 2010 10:34 am

Use the quick build command, and set it to pdflatex + view pdf, now it should compile the pdf and open it, with the program you have selected as your pdf viewer.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Texmaker and TeXstudio”