Featured Book

LaTeX Beginners Guide

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1327 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Partner Sites

TeXwelt - Fragen und Antworten goLaTeX
TeXblog
TeXnicCenter
TeXample

beamer | Slide Width in Theme "Darmstadt"

beamermarginsAdd tags Information and discussion about page layout specific issues (e.g. header and footer lines, page formats, page numbers).

beamer | Slide Width in Theme "Darmstadt"

Postby rockclimber112 on Fri Dec 7th, 2012

Hi all,

I'm creating a beamer presentation, and I have a background image that I'm using for my slides. It's working great, except that the background image has a small amount of text on it towards the bottom of the slide. I have to use this background for my presentation, as this is a work document and the text is absolutely required. So, I've found that when I have a lot of content on some slides (i.e. a big image and then several bullet points), my text gets low on the page and overlaps with the text on the background image. So, my question is: Is there any way to adjust the "margins" (not sure if that's the right word) of the slide so that the text won't run so low, or so that an error will be produced if it does?

I'm currently using the "Darmstadt" theme, and I would like to avoid switching themes if possible.

Thanks!
rockclimber112

Topic Tags

beamermargins

Return to Page Layout